How it works
For established organisations who have their sights set on building new, high growth, scalable products and or businesses:
- We work with successful organisations to deliver quality startup capability to their business innovation and change initiatives.
- We help them to validate & progress their change ideas that transitions to effective execution and growth.
- Our role is to help companies get 'problem solution fit' with their 'target market' sorted, so they can proceed to validating their new product / business idea and securing initial stakeholder support.
- Finally, we focus on building resilient, high performing startup specialists capable of accelerating growth ideas within an established business environment.
For established accelerators who have their sights set on building multiple high growth, scalable companies:
- We work with the accelerator program to build the capabilities of their shortlisted Startup applicants prior to entering the accelerator programs.
- We help Startup applicants to validate & progress their idea and team performance prior to entering an accelerator.
- We assist the Startups to get 'problem solution fit' sorted before entering an accelerator program, so their focus within the accelerator can be about building and validating a product, gaining paying users and raising capital.
- We also focus on building resilient, high performing founders who can thrive in an accelerator environment.
Tools & Knowledge
Learn the fundamental concepts behind building a high-growth startup, including startup DNA, customer validation & lean strategy. Access tools & mentor support to equip yourself for fast execution.
Problem Solution Fit
Validate your idea down to a real problem from a specific target market perspective with the help of an experienced mentor. Our goal is to help you to later build a product that will attract and keep users.
Develop the mindset of a high-performing entrepreneur to improve learning and personal growth speed, build resilience and develop productivity & leadership capabilities.
To introduce you to the fundamental concepts when building a startup, so you know what areas you need to focus on throughout the program.
To teach you key startup principles and useful tools. You can select the content most relevant to you so you're not wasting time learning things you already know.
You'll have a mentor to support you throughout the program, primarily to help you with validation, extracting learning and making decisions.